Step into the Future
with Jam Industries
High Precision Manufacturing
WE MAKE PRODUCTS. WE BUILD PARTNERSHIPS.
Jam Industries understands the challenges facing our customers every day and our success has been forged not just from the quality products we deliver, but also the relationships we have with our customers. Our dedicated Project Managers are our first responders to your call. Your PM will act as your central contact here at Jam for your needs along with knowledgeable and rapid response times.
HIGHLY ORGANIZED. TECHNICALLY ADVANCED. PROACTIVE.
As the speed of manufacturing technology evolves on the shop floor, Jam keeps up with state-of-the-art back office systems to make sure that every project is tracked accurately and on-time. Our project management and operations are seamlessly integrated from order through to delivery – allowing PM’s direct access to answer questions on part documentation, quality inspections, order status, and delivery.
Two Metrology Labs
One Seamless Operation
Over 25 years of Success and Growth in High-Precision CNC Machining and Related Services. We step into the future every day by investing in the most current manufacturing technology available.
Mid- to High-Volume Precision Machining
3, 4 & 5-AXIS MACHINING • STANDARD AND MULTI-AXIS SWISS TURNING
Jam has extensive experience in 3, 4, and 5-axis machining, standard turning and multi-axis Swiss type turning. Our capabilities allow us to choose the optimal manufacturing process that will hold customer-required tolerances at the best costing model available. This experience enables us to deliver the best product and pricing structure possible. We are always stepping into the future with the knowledge and lessons we’ve learned over the years!
• Precision Electromechanical Assembly
• Precision Painting (CARC & Powder Coat)
• Extensive Experience with Most Finish Processes
Our Quality Assurance team operates out of two metrology departments utilizing the latest in technology and software to ensure your orders are properly and accurately inspected to be defect-free, along with floor level in-process inspection stations. We successfully process all levels of difficulty and quantity through our metrology labs with the focus on proper techniques for the type and quantity of the part manufactured. All of our quality inspections and all related certifications are digitally archived in our QC system as well as digitally archived for traceability.
Our goal every day is to achieve a zero-defect rate by utilizing this technology.
- Our gaging equipment is calibrated by an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
- We comply to Aerospace SAE AS9102 First Article Inspection requirements.
- 3D profilometers for step, curvature and flatness surface inspection including the Surftest SJ-410 high-resolution detector equipped with 46 roughness parameters that conform to the latest ISO, DIN, ANSI, and JIS standards
We use state of the art software for all FAI Design verification and history.
- This all-in-one software manages the procedures, workflows, structures and resources to monitor, manage, communicate and document your manufacturing and quality process.
- Your products are delivered within tolerance, comply with all applicable standards, and are made in less time.
Our automated inspection technologies ensure faster lead times and include:
- Multiple DCC CMM capability for fast and accurate inspection during high volume production
- ZEISS Stereo Microscope with 50X magnification for critical detail inspection
Our team continues to raise the bar for quality and customer satisfaction in these industries.